TV Meme [4/8] male characters:
↳ Rick Grimes — The Walking Dead
"Everyone who’s alive right now. Everyone who’s made it this far. We’ve done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive. But we can still come back."
Misha Collins - RisingCon Brazil
Misha attempts to do the samba. [x]
ah yes, the three most historically important revolutions. the russian, french, and dance dance
I cannot get over this tweet
these are the biggest problems within the current feminist movement imo:
- liberal feminism- the more women climbing corporate ladders and getting ahead in capitalism and oppressing other women the better
- white feminism- completely ignoring the intersection of racism and misogyny, only focusing on the struggles of white middle class women
- pop feminism- forgetting about feminist writers and academics but idolising pop stars who said a vaguely feminist thing once
- sex posi feminism- rebranding women’s objectification and sexualisation as empowering, coercively calling women misogynistic slurs, and embracing fetishes of rape and abuse
- choice feminism- the idea that any choice a woman makes is feminist while totally ignoring the fact that choices aren’t made in a vacuum and oppression doesn’t become empowerment just because you say it does
- het feminism- framing feminism around how to have more comfortable romantic and sexual relationships with men rather than liberating women from oppressive systems such as compulsory heterosexuality. distancing themselves from and stigmatising “hairy man hating lesbians”
- fashion feminism- wearing the denim jackets and reading rookie and listening to riot grrrl and repeating slogans but not actually learning anything
like it’s just endlessly frustrating seeing so many young feminists led down all these bad paths (i’ve been through most of them) and i’d love to see a shift more towards potent, revolutionary, radical feminism
we’ve gotta fight for it sisters
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
I find this so damn funny every. fucking. time.
|—||J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (via tat-art)|